My Scrapbook Resume

Monday, September 1, 2014

Write.Click.Scrapbook September

This month's gallery theme is Back to School. Which is a great theme for this time of year, but in NYC we go back to school after Labor Day, so I don't have any cute back to school photos yet for this year. Back to school does mean goodbye to summer, so that is the direction I took. I had a good summer, and I had a lot to say about it; About all the things we did, and about the joy of not doing anything much at all.



After adding the title and that little heart to my photo, I realized that I used the exact same font (by Amy Tangerine) and heart stamp (by Ali Edwards) in a photo at the beginning of the summer. It turns out that that one was to say hello to summer. 


I totally did not mean to do that. I guess I am nothing if not consistent.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making the Clique Kits design team. That is awesome!!

    Thanks, too, for sharing your sweet layouts and telling your story. I think that is just great!!

    ReplyDelete