My Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Wall Decor, and...

First on my to-do list after school ends this year, is to paint the kitchen and then my bedroom (ugh.). Over winter break I painted several rooms, and during February break, I decorated those walls. So after I paint the kitchen, I think I'd like to frame and hang this:


What other messages can i leave for my family around the apartment...?


And I'd like to share this little puppy that I made using a sketch from Write.Click. Scrapbook. Oh, sketches, how I love thee. 


It's also a rare 8.5x11 layout, and I just love the way it feels in my hand when it's done. Perhaps, I will make more. I also love that when it's done, I can just scan the layout. How easy is that?! I'm getting the hand of using stickers more in my layouts, and I used a few here from Simple Stories, as well as some other strips and elements as well. Love that bike.


No comments:

Post a Comment