My Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, October 16, 2011

There's a First Time for Everything

This is not such a momentous first time, but it is a scrapping first. Since scrapping is all about the pictures and the stories, it's okay if everyone once in a while you don't love one of your own layouts. Right? Of course, right. Usually. I recently made this layout, and the words with the photo were the perfect summary of our summer vacation.



There isn't really anything wrong with it. It is totally "good enough." But for this particular layout/story, I guess I wanted more than that. So, I made this:


Exact same words, exact same photo. It probably won't change the world in any way, but this time I'm satisfied.

1 comment:

  1. I think scrapbooking is such a subjective thing. So many times I made a layout that I really liked and didn't get the reaction I expected. And that's ok :) That said, I personally like the first version of the layout better, but both of them are great. :)

    ReplyDelete