My Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Layout!

It's a slow blogging season for me, and a slow personal scrapping time. I've been commissioned to make a scrapbook for someone else, so a little less Deutsch scrapping than usual. But not none. I have a new Crafting Jewish Style layout to share, based on this sketch by Anam Stubbington.


This was a great sketch, and very easy to work with, especially when using my Crafting Jewish Style materials. I pulled from the Passover, Chanukah, and Rosh Hashana collections to make this layout with a photo from Max's bar mitzvah.


It's a photo of me with my niece, and a little journaling about the fact that she misses me. And I miss her too.

And while it might seem a bit cruel that my first layout with photos from Max's bar mitzvah has nothing to do with Max, fear not, for after finishing this layout, I made one featuring Max. It is just waiting to be photographed, but will be posted here shortly. (I hope.)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, Aliza! Ask your sister to print out this layout and put in Meital's room.

    ReplyDelete