My Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I seem to have a thing for taking photos from behind. I don't think that means that I take photos of people's backs more than their faces. It just happens that I also have pictures where no faces are visible.
For example, in this layout



it wasn't until I had worked on it for hours, got every detail the way I wanted, that I thought, "Hmm. Is it weird you can't see their faces?" But I love what you can see: The movement, and the connection as these two played  together at the pool.

As I looked through my summer photos (again and  again), I noticed that I have quite a few of these sorts of pictures:






All of which is leading up to this new layout, that documents a little bit about what I see.


And, every once in a while, someone turns around.


No comments:

Post a Comment