My Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Super Awesomely Cute Tags

I keep Mishloach Manot pretty simple. Often it's a brown paper lunch bag, with a some chocolate, candy, and a fruit. Oh, and we usually bake some hamantashen. For the last several years, I have tried to make it a little special with a pretty little tag, but I am still all about simple. Some years, I can't get it together to do anything fancy at all.

This year, however, I have made super, awesomely cute, tags. Way back when I first started crafting, hole punchers were my very first tools. They are making a grand come back, and I am glad to see them again. Martha Stewart is really rocking the hole punchers right now (that's her butterfly punch I used). She just releases one winning design after another. But, whatever. She's Martha. That's what she does. Anyhow, these are almost entirely made with hole punchers.






With 2 ways to use them:

With a ribbon:



Or Without:



These little darlings are available on etsy, too.

What about you? What's your mishloach manot approach? Theme? No theme? Homemade food? Or, a plastic bag (that's how I grew up, and I loved it.)

3 comments:

  1. These are super duper cute!!! I need to make some of these!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the staples! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, the beauty of the staples is that it made it a lot easier to attach all the layers.

    ReplyDelete