My Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Some Vindication

Even though it's all in jest, I do have some reservations about the last post, so here is a straight up scrapbook post. All joking aside. Seriously. None. Butt cream. Ok, but that's it.

Our Trip to the Statue of Liberty:

Here's what I love about this scrapbooking project. I didn't want to make a mini album, but I had too many pictures to fit onto one layout. And I had a lot to say, too. So, I cut up and sewed some page protectors, and made smaller 6x8 pages to fit in between my 12x12 pages. And also one 4x8 page for more journaling. what a wonderful revelation to discover that I can make pages whatever size I want, and put them all in the same album. How freeing! Also a revelation: That I can sew even though I don't have a sewing machine. I forgot that people did that for some millenia.

So, without further ado:





No comments:

Post a Comment