My Scrapbook Resume

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Write.Click.Scrapbook November

I had a lot of fun making this month's layout for Write.Click.Scrapbook. The theme is  "glitter, sparkle, shine," and it was a great push to use all the beautiful gold products I have accumulated, but that I have not used too much.

And, because Comic Con always happens in the middle of October, and it's a big deal in this home, my November layout will probably always be about Comic Con in some way.

Even with all the costume planning, the morning of of Comic Con is filled with last minute adjustments: makeup to be applied, sheaths to be made, dire wolf ears to be re-attached, Bane venom to be sealed in its tubing, and tubing to be adhered to Bane's mask, etc. 



Something about these photos made me think briefly, that if I had girls, I would be the one on the bed, tweaking a ribbon or a bow, or something pretty and sparkly. And that is how this layout came to be:








No comments:

Post a Comment