My Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Write. Click.Scrapbook October Gallery


This month's Write.Click.Scrapbook. gallery theme is "Happy Scraps." Everything on this layout was made with  scraps and  older products. Some of it is just a few weeks old, many are a few months old, and some I have had for a quite a while. 

It is almost always easy to create something with some brand new supplies. You reach into the box, pull out your favorites, move some things around, and voila. (Sure, that voila can take hours. Sometimes days. But still. Voila.)

As the days go by, and the easy products get used, and then the slightly harder ones, at some point you are left with everything else. It is harder to find inspiration with those items. At least for me. But if you stick with it, if you are determined to keep going without the immediate gratification of something new, you can often make something wonderful. 

Which is why I really liked creating this layout. It took several days, and sometimes I was down right stuck. But I think I am rather pleased with the results.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment