My Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Preachy Scrapbooking

I sure have been preaching a lot in my scrapbook pages recently. Not too long ago, I even wrote about using scrapbook pages as a way to record lessons for your children, over at Write.Click.Scrapbook. And since then, I made another page filled with wisdom for Max.



I am well aware, that my kids are not reading my scrapbooks, soaking in all my words of wisdom. In fact, I seriously considered using this photo for the above layout:


But I decided to keep the tone a little bit more serious. I have no expectations that Max is going to read my scrapbook page, and suddenly realize that I am a fountain of wisdom that he has been ignoring all these years. But, I do think the things that we tend to harp on with our children-- it goes in. It just takes a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment