My Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, August 12, 2012

What, What's that you say?

What, What's that you say?
You say today is....
The 12th today!!

Yes it is. Time to get out those cameras and take 12 photos.



I'll be honest, today will take a little while to get into  the picture taking groove. Max is away at summer camp, and he fractured his wrist. So we need to get him home early. In the history of medical emergencies, this is not huge. Fractures heal, he is not upset or in pain, he has a ride home, but it is hard to feel in control of the situation when he is far away. I will feel better when he is back home.

But maybe a nice photo walk will be relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. Aliza I recently bought an iphone and even though I love my bigger Nikon. I have been taking so many more photos. it's so fun.

    ReplyDelete