My Scrapbook Resume

Friday, January 6, 2012

BIG

I have big news to share today, and it makes me a little giddy, but even more so just very pleased and thankful and honored right down to my gooey insides. In writing about my plans for 2012, I have mentioned that I planned to take part in Ella Publishing Co.'s Take Twelve Photography and Scrapbooking Challenge. I also mentioned that Elizabeth Dillow's writing about said challenge helped me choose my One Little Word for 2012. So imagine my reaction when I found an email in my inbox from Angie Lucas asking me to be part of the design team for Take Twelve, headed by...Elizabeth Dillow.


In case you couldn't see that well:


Okay, I'll be a little more modest from here on out.

I wonder if it was foreshadowing, when I fell in love with this mug, and bought it for myself on my birthday:



Perhaps it also foreshadows that soon I will be tall.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome news! Congratulations! I signed up for Take Twelve and can't wait to see you layouts!
    Love this mug! I didn't buy it but I took a picture of it LOL Now I am thinking I should get it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Aliza!! It will be a fun year. =)

    ReplyDelete