My Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Whew!!!!

I have been trying to learn the world of photoshop and digital scrapbooking. I took an online class by Renee Pearson, and it was a AMAZING. At first, I did not love the medium; I missed my papers and scissors and glue. And I couldn't make things look the way I wanted. Well, 3 lessons later ( I haven't even done the last lesson yet), and I am able to design pages to my taste. I invested a bit in some digital papers in various shades of brown, and together with the digital elements from the class, I was able to make these:





They are actually the exact same layout (made with one "template"), but slight differences between them. They are both based on recent blog posts. I have to say, I am wonderfully proud of myself. But, I am still worried how I will feel about the printed versions. The staples are only pretend staples. The paper will actually be flat and smooth, even though they look like they are textured. On the other hand, I finally feel like I am joining the 21st century. And it is so much faster, easier, and neater. I guess just have to make enough of these to send away and get them printed, and then I will know....

No comments:

Post a Comment