My Scrapbook Resume

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Page and a Craft Fair

I am excited that I was just accepted to sell at the Brooklyn Lyceum Spring Food and Craft Market on May 2nd. I am also now a member of The {NewNew}, a team of artists and designers in the New York area. So, I guess that makes this a productive week, even though I am itching to just sit and pound out tons of stuff for hours at a time. It's hard not to feel like the other work (like learning photoshop and organizing supplies and researching shows) is not a waste of time. It is just as necessary, just not as fun.

Speaking of photoshop, I also made this layout. While pretty enough, I am starting to miss the tactile experience of paper, scissors, glue, etc. But it will all go into the vault of skills that can be used. Right? Of course, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment