My Scrapbook Resume

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sketchabilities Layout

Well, it's back to work for me, after a nice week off for President's week, which means less time to craft and blog, but I am determined to keep doing it all, even if it makes me stressed, tired, and sometimes cranky. This week I worked on, among other things, creating this layout based on the latest sketch at Sketchabilities.





And, here's a little close up, because a) I like the way the camera catches the colors better, and b)it shows my tiny little journaling, which just expresses my utter amazement at the fact that Max will soon be a teenager. You'd think that at some point I'd get used to that, but so far, not so much.



I actually went outside to take these photographs, because I missed the half hour or so that I get good light in my apartment. While I was out there, I took some pictures of some other layouts, too. Much better.




And while I'm at it, I'll share this one too, because I really like it.


1 comment:

  1. dont you just hate it that our kids keep getting older? I have 19, 16 & 10 yr old boys and I long for the days of chubby cheeked, curly headed little babies again! Lovely layout tho, great job with the sketch! thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete