My Scrapbook Resume

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What Deutsches Do in their Spare Time, And...

What do we do in our spare time? Well, we watch a lot of TV. I won't lie about that. Max reads, and Sam pretends to fight a lot of bad guys. I scrapbook. On Shabbos we play games. And sometimes, some of us write comic strips together. Well, just this one time. Max made one first, and the first thing he said was, "Don't scrapbbok this!" So blogging about it is definitely out.

Then Sam and Dave worked together to create this:



I think they have a great potential, as long as we can hook them up with a different letterer. Perhaps I can help:

Panel 1:
Once upon a time...There was a boy named Max who had a pet muffin.

Panel 2:
He and the muffin did everything together.

The playground

Panel 3:
The train
Passenger 1: May I sit?
Max: Sorry, this seat is taken.

Panel 4:
Even School
Max: Psst, what's the answer to number three?

Panel 5:
One day, Max came home...
Max: I'll be right back, I just need to put more Justin Bieber on my Zune.

Panel 6:
Max: Mommy, What are you doing!
Mommy (that would be me): Can't talk, eating.

The End?

And...
when I'm not eating muffins, I am now on the design team for Crafting Jewish Style, AND Simply Scrapping Crafts!

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome!
    Congrats on making the DT teams! Can't wait to see what you will create!

    ReplyDelete