My Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Sketchy Saturday Challenge

It's been a crazy 2 weeks: First my husband's family visiting, Purim, my family visiting, my nephew's Bar Mitzvah (!), and in between all that 5 scrapbook layouts due.
Three of those layouts were for this:



I'm super excited (like, totally) to be a part of this, and I can't wait to see what the other women have created. I have to say, it brings a smile to my face to be listed under the word "artist." It took a few years before I called my work, "art," and I still don't think I would call myself an "artist," but if someone else wants to, well, I won't stop 'em.

I also made this for the Sketchy Saturday Challenge at Simply Scrapping Crafts:





When I finished this layout, I said to Dave, "I like the way it came out, and I'm pleased with myself because this sketch was challenging for me." And he said, "Because it's a circle?" Yes, because it's a circle. What can I say? I like my lines straight.

Coming up soon: Pre-scrapped Purim Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment