My Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Write.Click.Scrapbook January gallery

Well, I'm a few days late in posting this, but that's okay. I'll be posting all week over at Write.click.scrapbook. For now, though, here is my January layout. The theme for this month is "the times." I think I struggled with this's month's layout more than for any other theme. What, pray tell, did the phrase "the times" mean to me? The only thing that went through my head, was Bob Dylan's song, "The Times They are a-Changing.'"

So, I thought and thought and thought some more about what is changing for me right now. Still, I had nothing.  And then I went to my nephew's bar mitzvah; this was for my brother's youngest son, while his oldest, has recently gotten engaged. To be married. So many of the same people who were there that weekend were also there when my brother got engaged., and through births and birthdays over the years. And all of a sudden here we are, old enough to be parents and aunts of a new bride and groom. So, the times are a-changing, indeed.

2013 | Aliza Deutsch

No comments:

Post a Comment