My Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Write.Click.Scrapbook. May Gallery


The theme for May is "Everydaily." While this is not really an every day scene, technology is certainly a part of our everyday lives (link to every article written in the last 5 years.) And, I thought this scene, with 3/4 of the Deutsches clicking away, captured that nicely.

There is also a lot of ambivalence out there regarding our relationship with technology, and I tried to capture a bit of that too in my journaling. Back in the days of yore, you know, like, five years ago, I would have cringed at the thought of us all sitting around on separate computers. But everyone in this picture was being quite productive and creative, and it's just where we are today. At least, with our small home, we are all in the same room when we  log in.

No comments:

Post a Comment