My Scrapbook Resume

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Star Is Born

Making layouts has been quite slow-going lately. It has been really hard to make and find the time to do it lately. When this happens, I get really antsy and crabby, and it can really hard to get back into the groove of creating regularly.

Slow as it has been, there is some creating happening in my life, like this layout, here:



Just a quick little layout to document Max's performance in his school play. This was a first for him, and he worked really hard at it. And, he looked great in a tux. I have a feeling this might be the topic of another layout or two, especially since a couple of other dozen photos were made available from the performance.

What I am proud of in this LO-I used two different stamps, and three different embossing powders. Every month I receive beautiful stamps in my Cocoa Daisy kit, but I am not great at making use of them. Except for here. Here I used them. Yay, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment