My Scrapbook Resume

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Workout

Last time I shared a layout about my birthday, and my long creative process of that layout. Here's a layout that I made before my birthday, as a way to reflect on the (good) year that was 37.


And while talking about looking back on a year, here is a layout recounting some random Deutsch-2012 happenings. I made this layout based on a Jillibean Soup sketch, and making  this one was like a really good, really hard workout. The kind of workout that you sweat through, that you're not sure you'll make it through the end, but when you do, your body feels great. Tired and sore, but great. This layout took me days, it had me using my rarely used Cricut (no Cameo here), It had me working outside of my comfortable grid format,  but it worked some creative muscles, and it worked them good. You know what I mean?


1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love both of those layout designs. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete