My Scrapbook Resume

Monday, December 24, 2012

One Day More

I know much of the world is counting down to celebrating Christmas. I think it's pretty clear from other posts on this blog, that I celebrate a different winter holiday. So I am breathlessly waiting to see Les Miserables. I apologize in advance to all those in the theater with me, for I can't promise that I won't sing along with the whole score. I plan to go early in the morning, so that should cut down on the number of people's movie experience that I ruin.



In a total non related matter, I have thought more about what year long projects to take on for 2012. I don't have an exact plan, but the beginnings of one. I definitely want to continue to take 12 pictures on the 12th of each month. I will continue to use Ella's Guided Inspiration Kit for...well...inspiration. I do know, that doing this on my own, I wold probably fall off the layout wagon. But, I can print pictures, and stories. I have some 4x6 templates saved and ready to go, to get it all done as efficiently as possible.

I was also wondering how to take part in Project Life without failing miserably at keeping up. And though the saying usually goes, "think big," I decided to think small. I made this little album (completely inspired by some December Dailies out there):


It's Studio Calico's lovely 6x8 album, with divided page protectors. I just love the look and feel and size of it. I still doubt I will be able to keep up with 52 weeks of Project Life, but I can definitely fill it with little photos and stories that might not otherwise make it onto a full layout. And, I can put my Take 12 in 2013 photos in there as well. So worst case scenario, I will have 144 pictures in it at the end of the year. Not too shabby.

Whatever you are waiting for, may your tomorrow be merry and bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment