My Scrapbook Resume

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Take 12 On the Road


The Deutsches are in the midst of a family two week family road trip, which is making blogging a bit difficult, so this will be short and sweet.

It's the end of the 12th here on the East coast, (I tried and failed to post this in the morning) and my pictures are taken for the day.

If you missed it, no worries. You can take twelve tomorrow or the next day! Trust me, when you're done you'll love them. There were many a month when midway through the 12th ,I felt my pictures were boring and uninspired. But whenever I put them together at the end of the day, I have loved the story that the pictures tell. Every time. And I look at my album over and over again.

Next week we'll be back home, back to my computer, my scrapbooking supplies (!!!!), and I shall share my photos then.

Today I did not feel like lugging my big camera around, so I took all my pictures with my phone. That was a first for me. I think I finally discovered what all the hype surrounding instagram is about. I get it now. It's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment