My Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Chanukah Wrap Up

Hi, it's the last day of Chanukah here, and more importantly the last day of fresh jelly doughnuts at the bakery down the block. Sigh. It is also the day after my birthday, and I do accept belated birthday wishes. Amid the mess of trying to paint my apartment, I made this layout with some Chanukah highlights. I used the ever fabulous Crafting Jewish Style papers and stickers. And that baker's twine--actually from the bakery! It tied up a nice box of fresh jelly doughnuts.


I didn't journal anything here. I think I might save that for individual photos and stories that I wish to tell. Mostly involving jelly doughnuts. But also some gifts (like when Max asked for Beats, and Dave packed up a box of beets), and our time spent at my sister's.

I'm off to the paint store. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Great layout, Aliza! Love the baker's twine from the bakery. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Love this double layout - it's great!!

    ReplyDelete