My Scrapbook Resume

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Welcome Back!

I am welcoming myself back to America, and back to blogging after a 3 week hiatus. As I said in my last post, I went into complete Bar Mitzvah preparation mode. In those 3 weeks I bought paper goods, hired a caterer, made centerpieces and place cards, designed benchers, re-designed benchers, bought more paper goods, met with the waitresses, and all while also traveling a bit with Dave and the kids. Oh, and we celebrated Max's Bar Mitzvah.

So now I must face the task of going through about 1,000 pictures, and try to get back into scrapping mode. I have no pictures of the Bar Mitzvah itself; for that I hired a photographer, and I can't wait to see those.

So how to sort through 7 weeks of vacation photos?
Well, I'll start like this:
There are photos of:

Old Things:

And New Things:


Big Things:



And Small Things:


Red Things:


And Blue Things:


Things that Crawl:


And things that Fly:



And now it's time to say goodbye.

What will I do next?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, sounds like things have been busy! Mazel tov!

    ReplyDelete