My Scrapbook Resume

Monday, April 1, 2013

WCS Gallery

One day, I saw my darling children lying together on the couch, like so:

And, like so:


And, I thought, "Wow, that is sweet. But, man oh man, there is no way that this will end without them fighting." Even so, I don't think that negates the fact that they were enjoying each other's company here. And even with some of the brawling that followed, I think they both kind of like it, and it's there way of bonding. So, for the most part, I try to stay out of it, and let them be. Together. 

But still, I had these lovely photos, so they turned into my layout for Write.Click.Scrapbook.'s April gallery. 



The theme this month is shapes, so I immediately created a nice, square grid. And then used lots of circles to break up all that square-ness. And arrows. Because, it's almost impossible for me to make a layout nowadays without arrows.

What shape do you find yourself using again and again?
And, do you let your kids fight?

No comments:

Post a Comment