My Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Layouts from some time ago

At the end of February, I had my first blogging week over at Write.Click.Scrapbook, where I talked on and on about creativity and the creative process, which is a topic I am quite fond of. Or, shall I say, a topic of which I am quite fond. My first day, consisted of layouts about appreciating all the ways the people around you are creative. That post included lots of layouts about my kids and their play.

Max is mostly done with the kind of imaginative play where you are lost in a story of your own creation. But Sam is still going at it in full force. Even though we are all "plugged in" in so many ways, Sam still manages to play with this old computer keyboard, that is not connected to anything. But it features heavily in his stories.


On occasion, I can catch a glimpse of playful Max, but he is often busy with very important teenage things. But you can rest assured, I will capture that playfulness when I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment