My Scrapbook Resume

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ella Stretch Your Sketch

I am happy to join in again for Ella's Stretch your Sketch series. I'm pretty happy with all things Ella Publishing, really. And in this case I get to participate.


La Sketch:


And my layout. Which is a little more "stretch" than sketch. But, all those photos, plus the embellishments on the side, do create a 4x4 grid. I moved the title to the side, and added some patterned paper below the grid.


Here's another layout that I've been working on. I loved this photo so much, and at first anything I added to it, seemed to distract from the picture itself. But, I couldn't quite let it go. I'm glad I worked on it longer, because I really love the results. 


Ahh, it feels good to be sharing some scrapping again. I hope to be able to do it again soon. We'll be traveling in Israel this week, so it might have to wait a little while.

4 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch! It's such a fun series, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layouts! I really like the action shots on the swimming one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like both of these layouts, and I love your take on the sketch. That second layout in particular is rather striking, such a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the both but the bottom layout is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete