My Scrapbook Resume

Monday, September 8, 2014

Back to School

New York City has now joined much of the rest of the rest of the country, and we have gone back to school. (This is an area that I do not mind lagging behind other people). I performed my parental/scrapbooking duties and took some pictures.

The back to school routine began the night before when we did something we had not done all summer.

We turned off the TV.

It's good to know that they still know what to do in that situation.


So, in the morning they were up quickly, and ready to get back to some old routines.


 
 
Before we knew it, it was time to head out the door.
 
 
I took the above picture, because I knew that I had this one in a scrapbook from about 8 years ago:
 
 
 
Ouch. that hurts.
 
Anyway, without further ado, the official first day of school photo. Seventh and eleventh grade edition.
 
 
11th grade!
 
Ouch. that hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment