My Scrapbook Resume

Monday, September 22, 2014

Apple Picking (and a Clique Kits Sneak)

Last week, the Deutsches got into their lovely new car, and went apple picking.

I think we were the only people there with teenagers.  Which made me a little worried. But really, what is not fun about picking fruits and veggies? In fact, they both commented separately that they were having a good time.






I enjoyed the ride home a lot.

  


When we got home, I realized that we had an absurdly large amount of apples, and it was going to take some work to consume them all.

So I made some applesauce, and Dave made a decadent caramel apple pie, and I also made some reminders for the family to eat, eat, eat apples.

This one is on the refrigerator.


And these little number were good for sending some textual communications.



Since Rosh Hashana is just days away,  we will eat some apples and honey then too. With that in mind, I continued to go to town with my Rhonna Designs App.



And, in case you were wondering when the apple picking story will make it onto a scrapbook page, well, it already has. I just can't share the whole thing yet, as I used Clique Kits October kit. I can, however share a little sneak of my layout using their October kit, Masquerade Ball.








1 comment:

  1. excited about your sneak! i cant wait until we see the whole layout!

    ReplyDelete