My Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Short and Sweet

Lots to do the next few weeks for my "real job," but I just want to post the latest sketch over at SSC. It's the last sketch challenge of April, and I don't think I ever mentioned this, but there is a lovely prize up for grabs for this month's sketch challenges. Drum roll please...It's $25 store credit to spend at Lucky Girl Crafts.



See their cute, little, blinky?

So, now, without further ado, The Sketch:



This one makes me happy because it's all straight and in a grid. I just added a generous dose of white space around the sketch:



It's just a little something I pulled together about my niece Nava, who likes to craft along with me. It can be a bit difficult, what with her living in Israel, and me in the US. But, I will be there this summer, so hopefully we can get our craft on.

People often ask me if my boys are crafty, too. And, I say, yes, but not in the same way. While I like to make things pretty, Sam, and occasionally Max, well, how to describe it.... Let's just say, it involves lots of duct tape.




And chop sticks.





So, to me that's crafty, just not in the way that people usually think.

1 comment:

  1. Duct tape is always fun! That's great that your boys are crafty as well. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete