My Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Little Catch-Up

T'was a busy few weeks here, with lots of scrapping and lots of work for my day job. I had parent teacher conferences on Thursday and Friday (as the teacher, not the parent), and now that that is done, I can share some of the scrappy creations of the last few weeks.
I have not yet shared SSC's sketch challenge for last week, but it's ok, because you can join in all month long. I've been wanting to scrap these two photos since my nephew's Bar Mitzvah in March, but I was just waiting for the perfect sketch:





And this week's: I was able to scrap one of the many photos from our Mother's Day outing. (My brain is still pondering how to scrap the other dozens of pictures from that day. I love them all.)






And then at Crafting Jewish Style, I wrote a scrapbooking tip about making a 4 page layout:








And, how was your week?

2 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous--I especially love the Purim layout! I have so many Purim photos to still scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these layouts are wonderful. How lucky to go bird watching in Central Park for Mother's Day. glad you had such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete