My Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Thanksgiving Layout- Clique Kits challenge

At the beginning of December I had my parent-teacher conferences (me being the teacher part of that phrase), so the weeks before hand were not crafty weeks. And, we are 5 weeks away from Sam's Bar Mitzvah. So also, less crafting. 

I feel behind in all things scrapbooking, but sometimes that is just the way it goes. 

I will attempt to catch up here with a layout for the Clique Kits December challenge.  


The challenge, as it usually is, is anything goes with a twist. The twist (which is optional) being "something mini." I used some "mini" 6x6 papers from my Hanukkah Kit, and some Evalicious stickers from my stash and from the December add on.

While the rest of the world is all about Christmas right now, and a bit of Chanukah too, I am working on scrapbooking Thanksgiving.


This month's sponsor is Creative Retreat and they are giving away to our randomly selected winner their November Kit and coordinating digital journaling cards design by Danielle Young Designs.

There is lots more information and inspiration here!
I hope you join in and link up!



4 comments:

  1. This layout is fabulous!! And I love the photos! lol!! Great journaling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design and your journalling is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a really cute layout, aliza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how nice and clean this layout is. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete