My Scrapbook Resume

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

On Bravery, Continued

A little while ago, I shared this layout:


And I wrote a little more about it here.

When I shared this layout in some galleries, one of the responses I got was that there are more important things to be besides brave. Which is music to my ears. And then I wondered about what I am, if not brave. I came up with this list here:


I made this layout with the Clique Kits' November kit, Homecoming. I loved the pinks and the whites, and the touches of gold, and the textures, and everything else about this kit. If you like it too, you can get it for 50% off with your subscription to Clique Kits. Or, in November, you can order this kit, and anything else from the store  and receive 25% off, with the code CKNOV25.


No comments:

Post a Comment