My Scrapbook Resume

Friday, November 7, 2014

Botanical Gardens Layout

As I mentioned in my last post, Dave and I spent a few glorious hours at the NY Botanical Garden in the Bronx. Such a momentous occasion definitely deserved to be recorded for posterity, and so I did just that using the November Clique Kit, Homecoming. The Lemon Owl and Webster Pages papers were perfect for this woodsy layout.


Aside from the beauty of the Lemon Owl papers, the patterns were subtle enough that I could print my journaling directly onto my layout. I describe my step by step process (including where to insert prayers that I measured everything just right) for printing onto my layouts, over at the Clique Kits blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This layout is absolutely stunning! Love how you used this month's kit.

    ReplyDelete