My Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, October 19, 2014

On Bravery

If you go to Pinterest, and type in "brave quotes," you will get A LOT of results. With beautiful fonts and images they will sing the praises of facing your fears, being strong, and taking risks.

I can't do it.

I tried.

Lots of things make me scared, and I enjoy life just fine when I avoid them. Not ALL of them, of course. But for some things, the payoff is not enough to make all the anxiety worth it.

At a particularly anxious time, I made this:


It felt good to just say "I am not brave." 

But I do have some other pretty decent traits and skills. I have scrapped those too, but I am afraid you will have to wait to see it. I made it using the Clique Kits November kit "Homecoming." I can give you a little sneak though:


And the great thing about these heartfelt layouts about me? I can use lots of pink.



1 comment:

  1. Hello!!
    Just saw your name on the list of finalists at Jot and had to come by and say yay :) So glad you applied :)

    ReplyDelete