My Scrapbook Resume

Monday, January 20, 2014

From Blog to Scrapbook

A Little while ago, I told the story of Max's performance in his school play. Well, really it was an abridged version of his life story.  I used a few adorable photos to tell the story.

I liked the words so much, I copied and pasted them in the following layout accompanied by one super-awesome photo (that I did not take.)


I was feeling kind of frustrated while making this layout, but now that it is done, I think I rather like it. 

There is another Pirates of Penzance layout in the works, where I describe the tension I felt as Max strutted and frolicked on stage. For I wondered if anyone mentioned that he should probably wear a pair of shorts under his kilt. That story has a happy ending. 

So, till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment