My Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A New Discovery

A couple of months ago, I discovered Jot Magazine. It's a relatively new scrapbook magazine, and I fell in love with it right away. Now, I like to peruse pretty much anything with pictures of scrapbook pages in it. But this magazine, felt a little different. I felt the way I felt, dare I say it, when I discovered Simple Scrapbooks magazine oh, so many years ago. Something about the articles just struck a chord with me. What's more, I don't even mind that this magazine is only available digitally. Usually that is a mood killer for me, but not in this case.

Anyway, the point of that long story, aside from simply sharing a good find, is that I have a layout in the most recent issue, and it is this one right here:


Interestingly, I have another recent layout, also about a family couch.


I guess we like to sit a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment