My Scrapbook Resume

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Before They Go

A few weeks ago, I blogged over at Writ.Click.Scrapbook about "Scrapbooking your Stuff." Namely scrapbooking about the things in your life that tell stories.

Inspired by my very own topic, I made a layout  about some old boxes that needed to get thrown away, but that had some memories attached to them. Sam used to fill these cases with so many things while he played; old cell phones, CD's, buttons, and, of course, toy weapons. So many hours of play happened with those two boxes in tow.

So, memories preserved, boxes gone.

See? Aside from all  the supplies and scrapbook albums, scrapbooking is a great way to help reduce clutter.



1 comment:

  1. These are the kinds of stories I want to preserve, too, Aliza. I love the way you write and the things that speak out to you in memory-keeping. :)

    ReplyDelete