My Scrapbook Resume

Thursday, November 17, 2011

More Cocoa Daisy Crop Projects

I love having lots of projects to share, and this week, I do.

One of the challenges at the Cocoa Daisy crop was to create a layout based on a quilt design. I chose to work from this one:


And from there, I got to here:


It was funny, when Max was almost as tall as I was. And then the same height as me. And then one day he was taller. And very recently when I gave him a kiss, I think I stepped on my tip-toes. Granted, I'm not that big, so being taller than me isn't such a big feat. But still. He's my baby.



Moving on. There was also a challenge to create a piece of wall art. I was very excited to use an itty bitty 4x5 inch canvas. It's just so cute. And that's when it had nothing on it. So, I'm glad I got to use it:


Now, I just have to hang it up somewhere in my home.

The next two layouts were not part of any challenge. I just had some stories to tell.





1 comment:

  1. Wow, love all of these! That was one productive crop for you!!

    ReplyDelete