My Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Some Layouts to Share

Since I told a Max story this week, we'll continue with some layouts about Max. 

I shared this one at Write.Click.Scrapbbook., as I wrote about documenting in-jokes. 
Here's a little song that Dave made up about Max. It's quite catchy, and it doesn't mean anything. It's just silliness. Apparently, I got some of the lyrics wrong, but I don't feel like fixing them. Take that, posterity! 

I was never much of a fan of the color gold, but I have to say, all the trends in scrapbooking and fashion have converted me. Here was my first gold foray. I even bought some gold embossing powder! Now all i have to so is stamp something. 



Here is  just a silly little moment recorded. For posterity, no less.


Way back in the 1980's, being a nerd was a something to be avoided at all costs. Nowadays, it's a badge of honor, of sorts. It means you know a lot (and are slightly obsessed with) about comic books, games, or sci-fi shows. Sometimes my kids even argue about who is the bigger nerd, each one claiming the title for himself.
Go figure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment