My Scrapbook Resume

Friday, August 2, 2013

Write.Click.Scrapbook. August Layout

Here she is:

The theme this month is "go-to" designs. This grid, with 3 pictures, and one square for journaling and embellishment is something that I use over and over again. I have yet to see it fail. Another little item that I am using on layout after layout nowadays, is this Ali Edwards brush set. Usually I use them on my photos, but here I even used it on the journaling card.

I have found that in these lazy summer days, I am reusing designs over and over again. Sometimes, I think reusing designs is just working smart. Why reinvent the wheel every time? Lately, I've been doing so just because I have been in the awful state of the "creative rut." Ugh. But the repetition keeps me going, keeps me from getting too stuck, and it makes sure that the rut doesn't turn into days and weeks and months of non-creating. That would, like, totally bum me out, dude.

1 comment:

  1. Aliza I loved this when I saw it on Cocoa Daisy.
    It is such a great design. And I like how you are using the digital elements too.

    ReplyDelete