My Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Becoming A Junior Ranger


This layout tells a long, complicated, inside joke, story. When describing one of those kind of jokes that has a long back story, there is always the chance that other people will read it and say, "Umm, I don't get it." Of course, the answer is that, "You had to be there."

As I usually do, I printed the photos first. After playing with the pictures and papers for a little while, I realized I better get all the writing done, because there will be a lot of words. Once I had written it all, I decided to just print it out on cardstock and work the photos and embellishments around the journaling. It was a little scary  to work in that order; once it's printed on the cardstock, it can't be moved around anymore. I had no problem committing to marriage at a young age, but committing to a design element before I am 100% sure where I want it to go, is a whole 'nother story.

 I think it's kind of cute, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment