My Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Clique Kits Blog Share

Hi Clique Kits world. I am here with my last post as part of the Clique Kits design team. It has been an honor to work for this company and to be included in an amazing group of designers. I don't really feel worthy, but hey, I am glad the Clique Kit ladies let me along for this ride.




At the beginning of this month, my older son, left home. He has graduated high school, and is studying in Israel. It was tough at first, but he is happy, and now I am happy, and thank the good Lord for cell phones and What's App. I thought I would scrap and write a lot about this moment. The story of Max leaving home has been popping up in my pages for the last year or two. Now that it has finally arrived, it actually feels too big to put it all into words. So I have a simple layout with just a small amount of journaling. Perhaps one day I will be ready to write more, or maybe this will just have to be a part of life that lives mostly in my heart and not on a layout. That is just fine my me.



Here is the full lineup for the blog share. Thanks for stopping by!
Aliza (that's me!)




6 comments: