My Scrapbook Resume

Sunday, June 7, 2015

June Challenge at Clique Kits

Hello! Clique Kits' June challenge is now live. It's anything goes, so any project will do. You can link up here until June 30th.

I am super excited for my project here, because I got to use the cute little deer that came in the kit. I know that deer, along with pineapples and flamingos, have been trendy for some time. But I can be a little slow about things like that. However, here it fit perfectly, because I have photos of actual deer. Go, me.



Here are a few details to go along with this month's challenge:


  • You may combine our challenge with other challenges.
  • You may enter our challenge up to 3 times.
  • Link up your projects by June 30th, 11:55 pm CST.
  • You are not required to use a Clique Kit to link up.
  • Create any type of project.
  • Link directly to your challenge project entry post.
As always, you can get 10% off anything in the Clique Kits store using the code ALIZA10.

Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute page. I can't wait to dig into this kit, it is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, such a sweet layout! I love that little resin deer.

    ReplyDelete