My Scrapbook Resume

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July Gallery Time

I am not one of those people who listens to music all the time. I have a tendency to listen to the same music over and over, and I have trouble finding new music I like. And then one day, a coworker played this song by, They Might Be Giants. And I fell in love with it right away. It's a romantic little ditty about New York City, and since that is where we have built our life, it spoke to me. And, scrapbooker that I am, I knew right away that I wanted to use the song for a scrapbook page. 

As I was working on the page,  I realized that it fits perfectly for Write.Click.Scapbook's July gallery theme, "Top Ten." I have gathered ten images here that capture a little of the grit, the landscape, and our life here in the city. 

I had one little issue in making this layout, which was the fact that I couldn't find any photos of me and my husband together in the city. The best I could do was some silly Photoshop work, perching me on his shoulder. See?

Once I realized we were sorely lacking in the couples photo category, I started to get to work on rectifying the situation. 

Stay cool, people. Stay cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment