Wow. I can't believe there are three months left of Take Twelve 2012. But there it is. Time moves on.
Anyway, here are my photos. I had in mind to work with the theme of "change," and while it does not apply to all my photos, I was surprised by how many pictures captured some change or other.
1. First we have a nice little change in our weather. A change I love; crisp, cool, but not too cold, perfect for a sweater, weather.
2. With that weather came the first leaves changing colors and falling to the ground.
3. The week of the 12th also saw the end of a whole bunch of Jewish holidays, and with the final holiday, we begin the prayer for rain that is said from fall until Passover, in the spring.
4. Another change that lasts from October until spring-Max is required to wear a tie to school. I find that the most adorable thing ever. I'm sure Max loves when I tell him he's adorable.
5. Boots! I love them almost as much as sweaters. Also significant here: I changed my shoes and my outfit about 3 times before settling on what to wear. The funny thing is, earlier in the week, I had a dream where I cam late to work (like, hours late), because I couldn't figure out what to wear. Luckily only half that dream came true.
6-9: Something that has stayed the same-waiting for the bus in the morning. I was looking back, and realized that I have photos from this routine in 4 other Take Twelve layouts.
10. Little Sam must have tuckered himself out at school, because he fell asleep when he got home.
11. Friday is always filled with preparations for Shabbat. Buffalo wings have become a regular Deutsch family Shabbat dish. And that ginormous bottle of hot sauce makes me laugh. It's kind of absurd.
12. Here's a cool change that I've made. I've been working out, and I love it, love it, love it. And best of all, I can see and feel the changes in my body. Things are a little less creaky, and a little less mushy. I like that.
And now, link up your photos or layout on the Ella Publishing blog, for chance to win a really cool prize, that I totally want for myself. The winner gets to choose three sets of flairs from the etsy shop, A Flair for Buttons.
Actually, I might end up buying some of those flairs before this day is through.