My Scrapbook Resume

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

When there's nothing good on TV...

So after a day of  exploring ancient ruins in Caesaria, swimming in the pool, eating a decadent, and extremely carnivorous dinner, we headed back to our hotel room to watch some TV before bed. We weren't expecting anything fancy, just a little something to allow us to do nothing for a while. But, alas, there was not one decent show on TV there.

But there was a Spanish soap opera...tele-novella...tv show...? I don't know what it was. It was in Spanish. But I do know that it had a low production value, and some cowboys. Dave managed to create an entire made up story line which he narrated as we all watched.



I don't really recall all the details. Something about a cowboy hat, a mustache, missing donuts, and a man whose sister was horse. What I do remember is that it was very funny.



And sweet.


And somewhere in there is a moral about using your imagination.

1 comment: